I’ve been keeping my eye on this one for some time now… and today is the day I hit 4000 confirmed answers (“solutions”) over at Experts Exchange. I’ve been participating in the EE community for almost 10 years now, which equates to over 400 per year… I obviously have too much spare time on my hands 🙂
- Microsoft adds Description parameter for Exchange Group objects… and doubles the confusion
- Teams PowerShell module finally adds support for application authentication!
- Exchange Online V3 PowerShell module released
- Updated version of the mailbox folder permissions inventory script
- Send as alias for a Shared mailbox in Exchange Online