My first article for ENow’s Solutions Engine blog went live yesterday. I decided to go with the topic of newly introduced security features in SPO/ODfB, as those don’t seem to get much publicity. The article is titled “Security Improvements in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business (External Sharing and More)” and you can find it on this address. Any feedback is appreciated 🙂
- Microsoft adds Description parameter for Exchange Group objects… and doubles the confusion
- Teams PowerShell module finally adds support for application authentication!
- Exchange Online V3 PowerShell module released
- Updated version of the mailbox folder permissions inventory script
- Send as alias for a Shared mailbox in Exchange Online