This feature is still under development, but it’s a game changer for anyone interested in auditing user and admin actions in Office 365. It allows you to easily configure email notifications for a huge list of operations (activities), so you don’t have to search the Audit logs every time.
- Additional Azure AD app management policy controls introduced
- Script to remove mailbox permissions for a user, in bulk
- Querying the B2BManagementPolicy settings via (legacy) Graph API
- Additional data exposed for Email detections events in the Unified audit log
- Graph API introduces a transitiveReports endpoint for users and contacts