This feature is still under development, but it’s a game changer for anyone interested in auditing user and admin actions in Office 365. It allows you to easily configure email notifications for a huge list of operations (activities), so you don’t have to search the Audit logs every time.
- Bug in the Azure AD Access Panel allows guest users to view groups and their membership
- Azure Information Protection (Azure RMS) switches to using TLS 1.2 only
- The *-UnifiedGroupLinks cmdlets now throw proper exceptions
- Azure Cloud Shell now supports connecting to Exchange Online PowerShell for MFA-enabled accounts
- Dozen new Azure AD/Office 365 roles have been added